- Attorney Profiles
- Copyright presentation to AWA is available on Youtube
- Home Page
- NEWS & EVENTS
- Terms of Services
- Second Opinions
Posts by category
- Category: Blog
- Why You Do NOT want to use Your Fingerprint to Lock your Phone.
- How to Protect your Trade Secrets
- The Difference ONE Trademarked a Word can make – in one case, one word costs $62 Million.
- Parents Are Responsible for the the Social Media Activities of their Kids – New Case
- Copyright Protection for Illegal Graffiti?
- New Legislation in California Mandates Privacy and Security Compliance
- Court Rules against Grooveshark for Music Copyright Infringement
- Fair Use under Copyright Law and “Transformative Use” – New Case
- Decision Authorizes Substituted Service of Process through Social Media. Social Media used to “serve” complaint and summons against defendant.
- Is a Website Design protectable “trade dress”?
- Magic Tricks not Protected by Copyright; the Performance of those tricks IS protected.
- Category: Uncategorized
Innovation Solutions & Strategic Protection
Highest Professional AV Rating
Areas Of PracticeSelect an area of practice to learn more.
RECENT ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Why You Do NOT want to use Your Fingerprint to Lock your Phone.
Cops can force you to unlock your phone with your fingerprint, but not with your passcode, according to a judge in the US state of Virginia. In a recent Virginia case, an Emergency Medical Services captain by the name of David Baust was charged in February with trying to strangle his girlfriend. Apparently, there might […]
- 03 November, 2014
- Read More
How to Protect your Trade Secrets
A recent decision from the Seventh Circuit is another wake-up call that if a business wants to protect its trade secrets, it must actually implement reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of that information.
- 01 November, 2014
- Read More