Rex. M. Anderson
Rex M. Anderson practices in the area of Estate Planning. He assists clients to develop comprehensive estate plans through the use of wills, trusts and other estate planning tools. “I enjoy helping clients develop plans to assist them in achieving personal and financial objectives.”
Rex has extensive experience in the Trust, Investment Management and Private Banking Industry. He began his career as an Estate Planning Specialist with the Federal Land Bank and continued as a Trust Officer, Business Development Officer and Private Banking Officer with Brenton Banks, Security Pacific and Bank of America.
Mr. Anderson works closely with the firm’s clients to make sure they are considering their estate plan, business succession issues, and other legal and financial concerns that impact their business and personal interests.
Rex received a Bachelor of Science degree from Kansas State University and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Kansas School of Law. He is also a graduate of the Conservatory of Recording Arts in Tempe Arizona. He is a member of the Kansas and Arizona Bars.
In addition to his law practice, Rex is active in film, music and podcast production through his company Rexomatic Productions.
From 2000 to 2005 he served as Director of Operations for Livinghead Audio Recording, a recording studio in Phoenix, Arizona. He has numerous music production credits. Rex is also a songwriter/musician and performs with his band, Big For His Age.
He was one of the executive producers of the award winning film, Jesus the Driver.
His current creative projects include The FredCast Cycling Podcast (thefredcast.com) and In the Grain (a CD by Rexomatic Records’ recording artist Darin Mahoney).
Rex is also an avid cyclist and competes in triathlons.
Dynamic relationship builder with extensive experience in estate planning, client relationship management, business development, marketing, estate and investment analysis, investment management, financial planning and small business consulting.
Rex M. Anderson, Attorney at Law
Phoenix, AZ (2006 – present)
Law Offices of Connie J. Mableson, PLLC
Phoenix, AZ (2009 – present)
Areas of Emphasis: Estate Planning
- Client counseling and document preparation in the areas of estate planning, trusts, wills, financial powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney and living wills
- Sole Practitioner and “Of Counsel” attorney
- Practice focused on assessing client personal and financial objectives, advising clients on planning alternatives, developing and implementing comprehensive estate plans through the preparation of customized documents.
TRUST AND INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE:
Bank of America
Scottsdale, Phoenix and Mesa, AZ (9 years)
Vice President, Business Development Officer
Trust, Investments and Private Banking
- Responsible for marketing and sales of trust, investment management and private banking services
- Consistently exceeded asset and revenue goals
- Developed and maintained internal and external referral networks
- Conducted sales training programs, presentation and workshops
- Counseled with clients to identify needs and developed account strategies to meet client investment and estate planning objectives
- Coordinated account teams, including portfolio managers, administrative staff and outside legal and tax advisors
- Provided services in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Mesa
Des Moines, IA (8 years)
Vice President, Regional Trust Officer
Trust, Estate, Investment Management and Corporate Account administration and business development
- Trust, Estate and Investment Management Account Administration
- Maintained client relationships for Western and Central Iowa Regions
- Coordinated department revenue tracking for quarterly profit/loss analysis
- Supervised consolidation of statewide trust administration and selection of computer system and software
- Developed and coordinated implementation of internal administration policies and procedures.
Federal Land Bank
Omaha, NE (2 years)
Estate Planning Specialist
- Provided estate planning services for farmers and ranchers
- Coordinated plan implementation with client’s attorneys and tax advisors
Anderson Family Trust
Trustee and Farm Manager
1999 – present
- Manage Iowa grain farm
- Provide administrative services for family trust
Phoenix, AZ (2000 – present)
Owner – Small Business Consulting
- Small business consulting and marketing services
- Music, Film and Podcast Production and Marketing
- Record Label
Livinghead Audio Recording
Phoenix, AZ (5 years)
Director of Operations
Recording Studio Management, Production, Marketing and Business Management
Anderson Family Farm
Farmer (3 years)
University of Kansas School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1981
Kansas State University
Bachelor of Science in Natural Resource Management, 1978
Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences
Graduate, Master Recording Program, 1999
Member – Arizona Bar, 2006 by exam
Member – Kansas Bar, 1981 by exam
Member – Probate and Trust Law Section of AZ Bar
Member – Verde Vaqueros
President/Secretary – Falcon Station Condo Assoc.
BLOGS & WEBSITES
Rex. M. Anderson
Rex. M. Anderson
RECENT ARTICLES FROM OUR BLOG
Why You Do NOT want to use Your Fingerprint to Lock your Phone.
Cops can force you to unlock your phone with your fingerprint, but not with your passcode, according to a judge in the US state of Virginia. In a recent Virginia case, an Emergency Medical Services captain by the name of David Baust was charged in February with trying to strangle his girlfriend. Apparently, there might […]
- 03 November, 2014
- Read More
How to Protect your Trade Secrets
A recent decision from the Seventh Circuit is another wake-up call that if a business wants to protect its trade secrets, it must actually implement reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of that information.
- 01 November, 2014
- Read More